Translate

Monday, February 3, 2014

Slough Demo Videos ~ Stand and be Counted

Although I am not an official English Defence League member, I still have the honourific of being an Angel, and I am proud of my English heritage. I am heartened in that there are people in my Mother country preserving her integrity.

(Thank you, Glen Saffer)

First, Tommy English, speaking for rights of equality, and ensuring freedoms within the gay community:



The Slough Demo was a peaceful one, highly successful, but as all quests for resolution, come the dissenters, who want to quash dialogue, and disrupt. NOTE the "United Against Fascism" organization...

...they threw smoke bombs ~ at the people, the police ~ and animals (police horses). No regard for safety, no regard for people, no regard for our Sentients...




JOIN THE EDL

NO SURRENDER EVER

NOT RACIST, NOT VIOLENT, JUST NO LONGER SILENT




Thank you, Martin Hive



No comments:

Post a Comment